Business Plan Templates
You know you need a business plan, right? Of course you do!
The templates below are designed just for Do Good businesses like yours. They take you step by step through the planning process and help you develop a business plan that will be:
- Relevant to the work you’re doing
- Only the essentials
- Written in a language that makes sense to you and your service users, clients, customers or volunteers
- Useful! They will keep you focused, on track and help you achieve your goals
- Educational. Going through this process will teach you stuff you can use every day in your business!
Free Templates currently available for download (in Word format):
COMING SOON! Template for:
- Social Enterprises
- These are templates. They are not written in stone for a reason! Use your best judgement when completing them. I’m convinced each section is critical to your business, but you’ll know best. Make it useful for yourself. That’s the main thing.
- Planning is a PROCESS. Don’t expect to sit down and complete these templates in an hour, in an afternoon, or even in a day. Do a bit, come back to it, and do a bit more. The best planning is done in collaboration, so find someone to talk you through your thinking if that helps you. (Most planning takes a few weeks to complete.)
- The document isn’t the important thing. The thinking that you’ll go through will be much more valuable than the actual words on the page. But capturing your thoughts will be hugely beneficial for keeping you on track through the year. Keep your plan alive by reviewing and updating it regularly.