My clients are very diverse, with different backgrounds and cultures. I work with people all over the globe, from China, to South America, to Europe to right here in the USA. We don’t let pesky things like time zones and language stand in our way!
Although they are from all over the world, most of my clients have similar goals in their lives – they want to start their own purpose-driven businesses and live a life outside of corporate cultures and cubicles. They are on a journey to live a different kind of lifestyle, working for themselves, usually from a home office, delivering some kind of service to the world.
No matter what their backgrounds or their current employment situations, all of them want to do good in the world and live authentic lives. They are Do-Gooders, through and through!
I work best with people who:
- Need to talk things through without worrying about being judged so their creativity can soar!
- Aren’t afraid of hard work
- Are open to new ideas and different ways of looking at things
- Like having some structure, but need to balance this with a lot of flexibility to feel good about what they are doing and stay energized
- Are just starting out and haven’t had much experience with things like business planning, developing systems and structures, and all the foundation-building stuff that a new business requires. (Or if they have, they just don’t really like it!)
- Don’t have years to learn all the stuff they need to learn!
- Marketing experts
- Non-profit organization executives and leaders
- Social entrepreneurs
- Help setting up the structures and foundation for their business
- To minimize the risks of making such big changes in their lives
- To be the creative, positive, energetic souls they know they were born to be
- To be self-employed in some way
- Financial security, but aren’t looking to make six-figures (nice as that would be, it isn’t their main goal)
- To enjoy their work, and feel they are living a purpose-driven life
- Some security in knowing they are taking the right steps forward
- To do some good in the world!
I help my clients by:
- Giving them the safe place to dream and create – this is what they do best!
- Getting them organized, focused and feeling less scattered
- Helping them to create just enough structure to give them a bit of confidence and security to keep taking steps forward
- Providing them with good business advice, stripping things down to the bare essentials so it isn’t overwhelming
- Helping them articulate and capture their dreams into something that can be used as a foundation for their businesses
- Balancing out their creative side with my sound planning and business building skills, in a way that energizes and excites them
Does any of this sound like you and what you need in your life right now? Maybe it’s time to get in touch and see if I can help you get your business off the ground! I offer a free 30-minute “Are You Ready for Change?” consultation.
Just get in touch and we’ll get you turning your stumbling blocks into stepping stones!
Read here about what my clients have said about working with me – Testimonials.